Monday, June 16, 2008

NOT FEELING WELL


Im not feeling well since yesterday, eversince coming back from the flight. I dont know why?. Might be im restless or my sleeping patterns were not proper. My body is aching and my nose is blocking. I dont have any mood. 2 days already im having standby duty but not been called up. Leading roster were okay but teruk sekali. Last two days, being offered for longhaul flights, but unfortunately, it was not granted due rest hour period were illegal. Today i woke up 0615am,i'm a bit aokay but my nose is still blocking with the flu. I just wait for the called up and hopefully were not call up for my situation now. I hope so. Last night,we just celebrating Father's Day at our place, just a little gathering and last minute plan. Still talking hot topic regarding the barterwallet cash..

No comments: