Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*sigh*

I just finished my Customer Services Motivational Skill and Leadership course today. It was a very good experienced and knowledge. Participation were from various company and department and the venue were held at Lambak, FM Brunei Training School. This course were conducted by Abd Farris. He is very experienced lecturer and professional as well.

Basically, the course were more to motivational individually on competing self-reliance on solving problem. The 2 days course was fun and more to activity too! I would say, more than i expected before i join the class. Some other company namely from; Darussalam Holding Staff, TAIB Bank staff, Brunei Cement PTE LTD Company and Unemployed people (mainly after graduate higher school). Unfortunately, i did not have a time on taking the picture during our course, as it was a hectic day for me. Where i attended the class during my OFF Days. But, with no regreted. Though, its really good basic knowledge.

I met new friends and able to mingle with the others. I felt, 2 days were not enough knowing them,but somehow we learned and worked as a team. This is how i occupied my time with this kind of course. Nothing to lose but i gained more what i had learn from my company itself. Eventhough i have to pay with my own expenses for $150 for the course.

Now, my next step is, im looking foward to have home study course in IATA (International Air Transport Association) I had spotted one course that's really intrested to myself, and it is "MARKETING AIRLINES STRATEGY". This course were more to Airlines Studies. I will started this course maybe in April this year.

If anyone who intrested to have this course may browse to the website: