Monday, December 7, 2009

Launching

I just browsing and thinking this over and over again. At last i made my decision. By March 2010, i will having my Photography & Studio Lightning Course in UK for 27 Days . This course insyallah will give me a big picture capturing and setting up my own business. Dengan adanya course ani, will learn more in depth in Photography skills and Marketing Strategies.. So i have another 3 months to prepare and taking off this course. Lama sudah ku tunggu, pasal accomodation were really on the spot next to the street of bayswater. I will live with Mus, sal si mus waiting for me to come to London by next year. Inda sabar rasanya....

This is my school address:

LSP Coaching and Training, 77 Oxford Street, London W1D 2ES

Website:

http://lsptraining.com


Oh ya..my new website officially open by today : www.totalshooter.com.
Plse visit and browse as you like...