Monday, January 5, 2009

DIM SUM BDAY FOR ALI YUSHARI


I just back from Bangkok flight, i just passed my line check training airbus. Flight not that full load. I just got ID RBA this morning around 9.30am at Training Centre and the penalty fees is $25. Huh! money again...My sis called me up to join Dim Sum at Beribi next to Trader's Inn around 7.30pm. Sampat lagi me, mandi and tukar baju. Ku paksa kan diriku saja, sal ngalih pulang. Pasal, i havent met my brother since balik haji, kesian ku inda jumpa ia..so ku karahi saja tah...Thanks to Bro Burhan for treating the family, And to my youngest bro, Ali Yushari, Happy Birthday...May Allah Bless u with success..


Family Gathering...


That's my Brother and Sista in Law...



See you and come again...!!



Three Ladies waiting for prince charming...