Tuesday, September 16, 2008

" NYONYA RESTAURANT"

Astee..anak ani..
Hot and Sour Soup...
2nd Round...
Enjoying


Promoting ..look at the address and phone number

for booking and reservations..call Christine...



Apakan?

Some Dessert..

Very Full..
Dim Sum

On The Buffet

The Price is just right for you...



"Unplanned" terms to be describe to be luck! Well, today, my parents suggesting to have buffet at Nyonya Restaurant. Cos, last couple of days,we didn't manage to reserve the seat at 6 20pm,as it was fully booked. The only available seats was at 1915pm,where my mom wouldn't like to delay his breaking fast. She rather having on the spot main meals rather waiting till 1900 ++ onwards. We arrived at Nyonya at 1810pm,and went upstairs waiting "BEDOK" to be heard. I manage took some picture,and fyi, it was my first time sat and dining upstairs. I met my old colleague ex-stewardess and had short stint chat. She looks different and still maintain "The Most Look!" While having dinner, we heard staff were sang " A Birthday Songs" with a guitar to mellow the melodies. I couldn't snap my camera as it was quick shots movement.Hereby;some pictures in Nyonya Restaurant..Enjoice...

No comments: