Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BOTH FAMILY GATHERING TOGETHER


Waiting for Car to fetch them..


New Pianist..Hahaha..


Yummy...



Discussing..


Tonight Saiful treating us in Sheraton Hotel at Tasek Brasserie Restaurant. The food were totally yummy. We had a great dinner together. We getting well communicate with each other. No one seems to shy. Saiful sister is one of Dj in Kristal,they call her 'Aling'. She's very friendly and humble and the husband too. This is my first time went to this restaurant.

This Morning went to Surgical Dept at Ripas for following up my medical check-up. Mr Tan advise me to have light duties for this 2 weeks. Then meet Mdm Jamilah( Manager)to updating her about my appointment. Finally, she put me in Medical Leave for 2 weeks. My pain still there and i cant stretching my arms further upwards. Kepisan eyhh! Hopefully i can recover very quickly. Enough with this...