Thursday, May 29, 2008

STANDBY BUT NOT CALLED UP


I woke up around 6am,inda ku tau knapa kah ku awal bangun. Auto bangun sal, nearly 16 days i was in BWN having course and sambung leave lagi 5 days doing nothing. Flying allowance pun nada,due ada deduction pasal, i failed my recurrent SEP bulan 1. Iatah Kapih.....harap duit basic..My god, atu kapar2 mbyr utang..biasalah tu..nada utang inda jua idup. Last night, i have shot my sister doing photoshot session. Pasal ia ani jarang kan begambar, so ku buat saja project ani, rather doing nothing dirumah. Lapas siap then baru ku edit lagi..Mcm2 ku buat, until my sis pun impress with my work. Shall i open new business? Well we'll see how's it goes, time can only tell. Tomorrow, i will start my day working. I hope things going smoothly, ada lagi SEP check flight tu..kepisan..That's all folks!


See u around...Will show u my edited my sis picture today...


Rgds,

Syukriz

No comments: